Pine Needle Tea Decoction
- 1 oz (28 g) Baby Pine Needles (select the newest needles, those that are at the end of a branch and light green in color)
- 1.5 pints (840 ml) Water
- Make a decoction - Put the herbs into an enamel, glass or stainless steel pan (do not use aluminum). Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by one third
- Place the water and needles in a thermos. Let sit over-night for 12 hours. Strain and remove the needles. Return the water to the thermos and drink the warm decoction through-out one day.
- Continue to drink 1 pint (500ml) of Pine Needle Tea every day for one month.
- Relief of Heart Disease
- Relief of Heart Ailments
- Relief of Vericose Veins
- Relief of Muscle Fatigue
- Relief of Sclerosis
- Relief of Kidney Ailments
- Promotes strengthening of nerves in eye
- Relief for eye relate ailments that concern connective muscles in the eye
- Relief of Gangrene
- Reacts with smooth muscles that line blood vessels
Pine Tree Needle decoction is a traditional remedy that may be used in the treatment of about 80% of human diseases. The remedy is effective for working with the smooth muscles that line the blood vessels and other musclular related diseases such as sclerosis (condition in which soft tissues inside the body become unusually hard).
Some cancers will require additional treatment depending on the type and stage. This decoction is known to have very good success rates with cancer in the first stage.
Disclaimer: Please note that this information is provided as a guideline only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own intuition, nutritionist, physician or trained professional. If you have special circumstances or in doubt whether this is for you, consult a professional before starting this program.